Friday, October 17, 2014

Cardinify Your Overalls & Yoins Review

In my 25 years of experience I've come to the realization that I use cardigans as a solution for everything. You're feeling cold? Put a cardigan on top! You're feeling under the weather? Put a cozy cardigan over your depression and rethink your stupid life choices. Hamster died? Put a cardigan over it.
See? Cardigans are multipurpose clothing pieces. And when Fall comes, I can't help but feel that I don't have enough of them. This year, I've been searching for a nice, colorful cardi that can complete my existence! I couldn't find one that was colorful enough, until I saw this eye candy from Yoins. I like how they used every possible color in the world and still managed to make them work together.


Few words about Yoins: I have nothing bad to say about these guys! Working with their customer service was a pleasure, their shipping was inhumanly fast, delivered straight to the door, cardigan is made of high quality material and is just the right sizing. Their selection of clothing consists of timely classic pieces, which my wardrobe desperately craves for. If you're looking for some basic essentials with a twist, Yoins is the place.


Now on to the outfit! Styling my overalls during colder days has become an annoyance. Putting a sweater underneath makes me look like a chunky turnip, so one way to style them appropriately was with my new cardi. Nothing new and groundbreaking, but this is something I just recently discovered so bare with me. 

I decided to stick with Autumn colors for this look. Since I wore it just for a lazy bike ride with the boyfriend, I wore my camel Chelsea booties and Mom's old leather bag.





Denim Overalls - Choies / Similar here, Cardigan - c/o Yoins, Chelsea boots - Stradivarius.

26 comments:

  1. I love all your colourful looks! and this is an awesome cardi! I need more such cool prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!! especially how the blue in the cardigan coordinates with the overalls :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get the appeal! I head in the cosy direction in Autumn too. Grabbing as many cosy vests, cardis and jumpers I can find.
    This has your signature red and yellow. It just screams "buy me Keit"! I loove the asymmetry. Will have to have a glance at their website. Oh, also love your Mum's goooorgeous old bag, and the heart buckles on your overalls. Overall ;-) this is a great look! Xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty <3<3<3 You are so cute on the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cardigan!! Asymmetrical and weird, but super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Много сладки цветове има жилетката.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so right about cardigans being solutions to everything. I need more of them in my closet haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice your jacket!!!!
    fantastic look!!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think same about cardigans <3 Those are perfect piece if it goes about matching and weather and every thing. <3
    You look stunning Keir <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cardigan is perfect!! Love how colorful it is!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another blogger that makes overalls look amazing...sigh. Haha, I've been wanting to style those shorteralls for winter (I can just imagine they'd be super cute with tights and layers!).
    Anyway, love this super colorful cardigan and how you wore it.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's a great cardigan! I love cardigans too and officially have a collection though most are solid colours. You do look very happy in your cardigan and I like the way you've styled it with the overalls and the boots. Your mum's leather bag is great too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ack! That cardigan!!!!!!!! *jealousy* >_< <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You read my mind, I'm stockpiling cardies at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a sweet outfit :)
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2014/10/denim-in-salzburg.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha, well my hamster died some years ago – I wish, I would have just simply thought of the cardigan-solution! :D
    You're looking gorgeous in this colorful cosy thing & the overall is so fucking cool!

    XX,
    Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking perfectly stylish hun!

    Check out my latest Outfit post and feel free to enter my Oasap cardigan giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahahah well, I do love cardigans! Beautiful look! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look cherry and colourful and just lovely. Talk about cheering up a stormy day for me :)
    I love the cute overalls with the bright cardigans. I now have a huge Yoins wishlist and empty pockets so I blame you, you stylish devil.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha you're just so right, I also love cardigans! It's so cool to combine them in very different ways <3 my biggest love right now is a oversized pastel colored cardigan, it really helps against autumn and winter depression :D
    Have a good week!
    xx Linnae at LinnaeDesign

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely, 100% agree with your theory on cardigans. They make everything better. This one especially is wonderful! I love how it looks with the overalls. Killing it, as usual :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the same problem styling overalls in the winter! Sometimes a sweatshirt works, but usually not. I just look massive (turnip-y). I love yours with the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really like that cardigan! It looks so cool with overalls :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment on the bloggy! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!